And lo, it came to pass....


..As I trolled through a book shop so my eyes came across the book below. I was reminded of the a previous post where I discussed some legendary rulers who's tombs may be lost to us forever. Now, it seems I have not been the only one to ponder this, although I haven't written a novel about it.
photo (1) This is the Novel, written by Sean Hemingway, a grandson of Ernest Hemingway (and if you need to ask who that was, then I fear for you). However, The premise seemed interesting. At least before I started reading it. I am not far into it seems to be unfolding as an almost dumbed down version of a book written by Dan Brown. How does he introduce the Idea of Alexander's tomb? easy, one of the characters introduces herself by explaining she had a previous life as a tomb robber and by seeing a statuette in a museum that she had seen in her previous life, in the tomb of Alexander, this then triggers her memory of being trapped inside his tomb, betrayed by her fellow tomb robbers! (I kid thee not). At this point, I have taken a break....
...I shall read it of course, it don't presume that it will take much in the way of effort. Again, a potentially good premise messed up, It could always dramatically improve. I have my doubts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting