Well, Pickle my Onions, Mr Christmas !

Yes, it is. It is that time again. When 'Mr Christmas', dons his Pickling Hat again. Last year was my first effort at the Pickling of Onions, because I felt that the quality of onion I purchased wasn't good. I decided to pickle my own. So this year I am pickling my Xmas batch. And here are my beauties;


I am particularly fond, and hopeful of the glass jar in the middle. So much so, I am going to focus on it here;



Now, this is where it gets exciting. This little beauty is 'Mr Christmas' experimental jar. I call it the 'Pickled X'. I have used normal pickling spices but for my vinegar I have used a nice Red wine Vinegar, to hopefully give it that deep full bodied pickling experience. I am proud of my baby, and hope in time for christmas it'll be ready to be released and be edible. Exciting times. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting