something new for the weekend

Well, for those that may look at this site fairly often. I have now added my twitter updates on the left hand panel. I am a fan of Twitter as are some of my friends, you can follow them too with the following twitter names @rosiepop (a fashionista blogger, http://rosiepop.typepad.com/ whose blogs I may not truly understand from the fashion point of view but enjoy them from a well written and random angle, and hey I have learnt more about fashion than I knew before!). @paulbellmusic (a great musician, from notts, but now an exile in sheffield, the pie city, with his lovely wife @zoe_bell and it cannot be long before their daughter is on either, which has just given me a bonkers idea! :-) @LilCornishPasty the meanest homemade pasty maker, and fellow westcountry celt, though from the second county of Kernow! and her husband @TwoLittleFishes 
computer whizz and also a great web designer, so if you need a business website, he's your man. you just need to search for these at twitter.com and follow from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting