I guess it will take

To adjust to what my wife and I have inflicted on ourselves...in a good way. But hey ho, look at the time. There's a 8lb reason I am up this late at the moment and she's asleep in the pram behing me now. No doubt dreaming of new ways to exhaust her parents, i put it down to her devious turquoise socks, myself. She is downstairs because she has had wind and just won't settle upstairs, especially now mum is snoring too. I have attempted to cuddle as much wind out as I can and she seems to have settled a little, hardly a peep for 20mins, apart from the occasional fart.
Can't show i disappeared there for 10 mins trying to get her settled, one wet nappy changed and a bit of wind and one dummy, well two counting me. and she's quieter, but still not asleep, but drifting away...much like my grip on sanity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting