Sometimes, you can be over-prepared!

 It was Saturday when I started looking for our children's Mother's day card. I had been on point this year and bought all the cards a couple of weeks earlier, as I needed three. Two for Mother's day and a birthday card. 

I had them all filled out and ready for despatch in my bureau. As I had multiple cards and another item for my mum I waited until the week before to gather them and pop them into a larger padded envelope. I then got my wife to take them to the post office to post. Job done. Brownie points to me, huzzah.

And then on the day before as I went to get my wife's card it had disappeared from my bureau! It had completely evaporated. 

Of course I did...

This year my mum got two Mother's day cards. One from her son, and the other from her Grandchildren. 

Still, every cloud. I can now pick the card back up from my mum and re-use it next year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting