Three months

On Monday our daughter returns to schooling. It will not be the schooling she is used to and I can't bring myself to use the horrible phrase that's being used at work, and on the media of the 'new normal.' She was given the choice herself whether to go back or not. She is mature enough to know her own mind and has probably had enough of being at home for the last three months. The class sizes seem to be very small, in single figures. It'll be like experiencing a private eduction. 

She'll be missed though. I doubt she'll miss us once she is in the swing of it. Her brother will miss her the most of course. He's like that. I am sure once he's used to it he'll cope with her being at school and him not.

We'll go from a 2 person school to a single attendee on Monday. He'll be our sole focus...Poor thing.

Hopefully in the last three months she has kept up enough for when she gets back. She's bright enough I'm sure, and apart from some gentle pushing she's done all that has been required.

Sure she'll be fine.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting