What an embarrassing day from Morning to night

It had started so well, as a day. A normal day. I had arrived at the gym at 7am and had a good hour building up a sweat. Afterwards a lovely hot shower but very much the icing on the cake. All ready for work. Until, I went to put my trousers on! 

The zipper was completely broken! A zipper that can’t be zipped shut becomes an issue. Not as big an issue if you don’t have any pants with you, but I did so that was okay at least! 

I had pants. But they were technically my only line of defence. My first thought was Asda, which is just around the corner won’t be open for a good 40minutes, and I couldn’t be bothered to drive to Tesco during rush hour. 

The choice became simple. A trip to boots and a box of safety pins seemed the cheapest option! 

And so it was throughout the work day the safety pin secured both my trousers and my dignity. Not the ideal start to the day. 

Though it didn’t even end on a high note as I ended up cancelling a valid passport to get a new one. But that’s another sad and stupid tale. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting