The Pedal Lunacy.

London. Saturday afternoon. It is grey, and it is also drizzling. I am in Fleet Street, heading towards St Pauls. London can be a grim place in these conditions. However, on we stroll. Then, what comes towards would take some believing if I weren't in London, in which case it becomes entirely believable and you tend to just ‘sigh’ and say, ‘ah, London!’






It is called a pedal bus. It is literally what it says on the tin. It has about 8 seats, like bar stools, with 4 on each side. You sit on the seats and then you pedal. The trolley then moves. Basic theory of motion. You pay to do this. You can drink beer at the same time my friend tells me. They certainly were. I assume the person directing the pedal bus is an employee and can’t be one of those drinking!


It’s an absurdity. It is so London.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting