PA to the Chief Executive

I was sat in the dining room this afternoon catching up on some paperwork when the landline phone started ringing. This is an odd sound for me as I am rarely in, but since I have been off work at home for the last week we tend to get 3 or 4 very pointless calls a day. They are either energy efficiency windows or automated messages. All rubbish.

So, today, the phone starts ringing while the children are in the front room. They are very focused when they are watching television. As I say I am in the dining room. It rings a few times. By this point I have decided I am not going in to pick it up. The ringing stops suddenly and a plastic on plastic noise. 

I then hear my son say to his sister, the television queen, 'Problem solved.' 

By the sounds of it he has learnt to lift the receiver and then just put it straight down! 

An effective new anti-phone spam device...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting