Boys and Cars

It has begun to prove useful, having a five year old son. His size is now almost perfect. If I had a chimney, he'd be up it with a brush. I don't, however, have a chimney. I do have a car. Quite frankly vacuuming it can be bit of pain: the bending down; I can't lean cross through the car to hoover the other side. I have too go around no open the other side doors. These can be on the road; I have to then pay attention if a car wants to go down the street. It's a chore.

Now though, I have a 'Vacuum Monkey'. He's fantastic. He can clamber over seats carrying the long extension nozzle. He can now, also, detach and reattach the different vacuum nozzles. He can start on the pavement side of the car and work his way across. He can fit under the car seats. He's the car equivalent of a potholing rescue team member! Now he has started following instructions he's become less of a liability! He enjoys it, too!


One of his questions yesterday, having vacuumed the back was; "are you proud of me, daddy?". Yes, I was, said I in reply. He has a tendency to miss the odd bit, but frankly, they aren't large and he re-did those areas. He wants to do more. But that's for the next few years as I'm keeping him out of the engine (He wants to do the screen wash & engine oils) For the time being, vacuuming is his forte. I shall enjoy it while it lasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting