For when your nornal trousers just aren't enough for that certain moment.

On our trip to discover just how much of a ridiculous amount of money we could spend on camping chairs we came across the following bargains, which to my mind should start alarm bells ringing should you decide to upgrade to the more expensive pair.

One can only imagine that when the going gets tough and ever so slightly more scary then the action trousers just arent enough and requires the added lining to get you through that more bum tingling experience. All I know is that if my wife said, we are going to do this and by the way here are some Lined Action Trousers, they would be a Tony shape in the wall as I ran away very fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting