every boys dream, probably...okay, mine.

Every once in a while you come across a story where the spirit of adventure is strong, in this case other spirits may well have been involved, probably Vodka, would be  my thought. But when as a child have you not had the thought that the day when you have a balloon and let go. While you watch ascend into the atmosphere the idea of I wish I could go up with it and look down on the world as I float away. Now, today I have Google Earth to do this for me, which makes the whole thing warmer and I can sit in my star trek chair while I fly across great vista's. Yet it takes only one ridiculously mad American to rekindle that long dead dream in the child's heart that lives within!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/10186819.stm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting