I so, so, so, promise that I have a very good reason...

...Not to have blogged for a while. I promise. So much quality stuff has happened, that really, really needed commenting on, such as Tories buying Duck Islands, Gordon Brown proving that Michael Foot wasn't the worst labour leader. David Blunkett being stampeded by a cow in derbyshire and perhaps my favourite a new addition to the periodical table, not yet named, but is 112. Which means the song will have to be changed, which takes me back to science lesson at school!



pretty confident that they'll have to blend it into the song. I do feel there is a need now for a new substance called, 'dink'.
So, my good reason, we have acquired a freeloader, a non-rent paying lodger, who, it would appear only eats, sleeps and poohs. occasionally if the mood takes her Vomit over my wife, bizarrely not me. I can only assume we have bonded in such a way that she knows that instinctively that I can put her in the compost bin. It can only be described as turnign yuor life upside down, but then, takes it that little bit further by squishing it through a black hole and into a new dimension, where it transforms itself into the Grand theory of everything which, essentially, eating, sleeping, pooing.

we now live our life by countdown timer, when she sleeps we are aware that her little body clock has begun to tick down to when her tummy screams food!! after either 2/3 hours. Sadly when my tummy does this I am called greedy, yet she's growing?! Life is indeed unfair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting