It's been a while

As I count via the calendar it has now reached the ninth month since I have had any alcohol. This is a most bizarre state of affairs. I have made no new years resolution, and, as far as I am aware I have had no warnings over my health either.

Therefore, I have no idea why this has continued for so long. I commute a long distance so I have not had a drink during a weekdays for years now. Yet, I could quite happily have a drink on a weekend but I neither felt the need nor had the desire to make a dent into my whiskey or gin in the cupboard.

Perhaps the scariest part is I am not sure when this phase will pass. I will keep the alcohol on the shelf for the time being, though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting