Whoa there. I may live in an ex-coalmining town, but I know my heavyweight boxers

And I certainly know the brands they advertise. This ain't George Foreman. It is a George Forman grill.

This is a George Foreman, Lean, Mean, Grilling Machine. It is even advertised as such on the Price Tag. It is actually quite a good bargain. One can only assume that when at the wholesalers the buyer decided to hijack the Indian shipment, and I imagine that Sanjeev Kapoor is not a world heavyweight boxer at all. Interesting how the same product is advertised differently according to the country of sale. It now appears as a lean, mean, tandoory machine.

It did get me wondering as to how, if we'd never heard of George Foreman, we'd see this advertised in the UK and by who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A nice sandwich for dinner

My relatives criminal Past....

Olympic Vomiting